Responsible for editorial content according to § 18 MSTV ist Alexander Riedl, Bussardstr. 5, 82166 Gräfelfing.
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), which can be accessed at https:www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. You can find our e-mail address in our imprint. We are not obliged to participate in the dispute resolution process and we do not participate in the dispute resolution process for any other reason.
All information has been researched with the utmost care and compiled for you to the best of our knowledge. Nevertheless, no liability can be assumed for the content. Despite careful control of the content, we do not assume any liability for the content of external links. The operators of the linked pages are solely responsible for their content.
1. content of the online offer The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author, which refer to material or immaterial nature caused by use or disuse of the information or the use of incorrect or incomplete information are excluded, unless the author is not intentional or grossly negligent fault. All offers are subject to change and non-binding. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.
2. References and links The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages - unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site fromviewing those pages. The author hereby expressly declares that at the time the links were created, no illegal content was identifiable on the linked pages. The author has no influence on the current and future design, content or authorship of the linked pages. Therefore, he hereby expressly dissociates himself from all contents of all linked/connected pages that were changed after the link was set. This statement applies to all links and references set within the author's own Internet offer as well as to external entries in guest books, discussion forums, link directories, mailing lists and all other forms of databases set up by the author to which external write access is possible. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and especially for damages resulting from the use or non-use of such information, only the provider of the linked page is liable, not the one who has linked to the respective publication.
3. Copyright and trademark law The author endeavors to observe the copyrights of the images, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use images, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts created by himself or to use license-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts. All brand names and trademarks mentioned on the website and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners. The mere mention of a trademark does not imply that it is not protected by the rights of third parties! The copyright for published objects created by the author himself remains solely with the author of the pages. Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author's agreement.
4. Data protection If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services are permitted - if and so far technically possible and reasonable - without specification of any personal data or under specification of anonymized data or an alias. The use of published postal addresses, telephone or fax numbers and email addresses for marketing purposes is prohibited, offenders sending unwanted spam messages will be punished. We expressly reserve the right to take legal action against the senders of so-called spam mails in the event of violations of this prohibition.
5. legal validity of this disclaimer This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.